Celebrate the first day of the Upper Minnesota River Valley Art Crawl in Granite Falls!
Visit the Meander studios in Granite Falls –
Gene Stukel at the Congregational Church, 210 9th Ave.
Curt Soine , Riverbank Folk Art, at 530 Prentice St.
Claire Swanson at 1055 125th St. SE.
Dale Streblow at Red Barn Art, 5174 Hwy 212
Light up the River starts at 6 PM in downtown Granite Falls –
- 5-6:30 PM live music at these Meander art studios :
- Artist Tamara Isfeld at Makers on the Minnesota, 807 Prentice St. with music by Lee Kanten
- Artists Adam Preuss and Jess Gorman at Falls Cafe, 723 Prentice St. with music by Alyssa Nelson
- Artist Joe Hauger at Bluenose Gopher Public House, 681 Prentice St. with music from 5:30-6:30 by Mark Colvin.
- 6:40 – Granite Area Arts Council will provide hot chocolate and Bluenose Gopher Public House & the Department of Public Transformation will host a fire ring and a participatory activity asking each guest “What Makes You Glow?
- 7 PM “ LET IT GLOW! Thirty community dancers will take the “stage” on the historic Roebling footbridge for a glow-in-the-dark dance performance choreographed by Luwaina Al-Otaibi, Carrie Speh and Ashley Hanson with music by DJ Fnk.
- 7:30-8 PM Live Projected Film
- 8-10 PM GET LIT afterparty at Bluenose Gopher Public House with music by DJ Fnk